JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well no I'm not. I remember, firsthand, Jeff Cooper preaching to act.. when "told" by a "goblin" to do such and so. You saw it coming and so do what you have trained yourself to do.. mentally and physically. no big

I just meant you do not strike me as a take orders kind of fella. Just a little sarcasm. Keep the scatter gun pointed away from me.

I think what I was trying to say is having a fair gun on you is a pretty darn good idea.. but it is really only you that matters.. no matter what. Jeffism? lol

I think what I was trying to say is having a fair gun on you is a pretty darn good idea.. but it is really only you that matters.. no matter what. Jeffism? lol

No no, You got angry. Started to get hostile and thought about whacking me. I could see your head explode from here.

Really though I agree that we are worthless if we just count on the gun. I always feel like I need a second option in case the gun does not work like expected. That is why I use a heavy revolver at home. Shoots big bullets and is a big club if need be.

No no, You got angry. Started to get hostile and thought about whacking me. I could see your head explode from here.

Really though I agree that we are worthless if we just count on the gun. I always feel like I need a second option in case the gun does not work like expected. That is why I use a heavy revolver at home. Shoots big bullets and is a big club if need be.
Well, you can "count on" a gun but it's really one's conditioned mindset that really matters.. regardless of anything. anyway

Indeed. lol

6a0bR4N8n3uJ2rg&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

It would seem that the home owner was more intent on bashing his brains in.

Is it better to punch in the eyes? Is that considered a more disabling blow to use against an attacker? Despite all the blows to his head, the intruder was able to escape.

I've heard comments that the throat is indeed a vulnerable target.

Hit the nose first. Causes a lot of pain and immediate bleeding. Most people protect their throat instinctively. Once you break the nose its a lot easier to navigate around the rest of the face and neck.

If your being ordered at gun point, you have to assume you will be shot anyway no matter what "orders" you comply with. Considering that, I will fight until I can't.

If your being ordered at gun point, you have to assume you will be shot anyway no matter what "orders" you comply with. Considering that, I will fight until I can't.
That's right.
You have already screwed up by letting them have this big advantage. You need to turn it around somehow
Unless you have a gun under the table,getting on the floor shouldn't be your best offense.

A man in Lane County was confronted by a burglar inside his home who pointed a realistic looking gun at him, and ordered him to get on the floor. Would you comply in such a scenario?

This homeowner did not. Instead, he jumped the intruder, and proceed to beat the living daylights out of him. While the prowler escaped, he was arrested a little while later when he showed up at a hospital seeking treatment for his significant head injuries. The home owner had severely beaten him on his head.

Here is a full news report:

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/lo...-be-robber-beaten-by-would-be-victim.html.csp

What do you think of this incident? Could something like this ever happen to you in your home? Or do you have enough safeguards in place to make this unlikely? Does anyone ever carry while inside their home?

As it turned out, the intruder's gun was only a pellet pistol. The news story does not say whether the home owner was able to recognize the gun as being a fake or not.

Here is the perp's booking photo, after he was treated at the hospital:

View attachment 241431
:cool: I'm old and 5'2", but if someone broke in and told me to ly on the floor, I wouldn't. I have a wife with medical problems. I have three black belts and have been teaching and practicing most of my life. I would trick him to get closer, or if too far, I would "roll" away from him. I would then go to one of four places that I have guns at. But if he was close enough, I would do a gun technique. I would never allow scum to have control over me, I'd rather be shot. You have to remember, scum are not too bright. My rolling away from him would lock up his brain, unable to figure out what was going on.
aikikenjitsu

:cool: I'm old and 5'2", but if someone broke in and told me to ly on the floor, I wouldn't. I have a wife with medical problems. I have three black belts and have been teaching and practicing most of my life. I would trick him to get closer, or if too far, I would "roll" away from him. I would then go to one of four places that I have guns at. But if he was close enough, I would do a gun technique. I would never allow scum to have control over me, I'd rather be shot. You have to remember, scum are not too bright. My rolling away from him would lock up his brain, unable to figure out what was going on.
aikikenjitsu
You just hate Hollywood, lol (don't you know that a gun only works if it's screwed into someone's head with fifty pounds of force?).. and you not carrying a gun..
We now re-name you "Four Corners".

I'd kind of go into a daze for a few seconds reliving the crappy choices and decisions I made that got me to the point where I live in a crappy neighborhood that has home invasions. Then I'd snap out of it and go full Chuck Norris on his bubblegum and rip his arm off with my Ninja moves and beat him to death with it.

I'd kind of go into a daze for a few seconds reliving the crappy choices and decisions I made that got me to the point where I live in a crappy neighborhood that has home invasions. Then I'd snap out of it and go full Chuck Norris on his bubblegum and rip his arm off with my Ninja moves and beat him to death with it.

That's where I stand. No creep is going to take me down that easy. I'm law a binding, I work for my money and I own guns, and practice very hard my martial arts. A worthless piece of crap like that is not going to take me down that easily. I read about home invasions and it happens to rich and poor neighborhoods. Now I have to go oil my guns.
Aikikenjitsu

Only Utopia has no home invasions.. or cancer.. or.. you sound like a Baptist! No law against that though.. hopefully you're not lazy, unskilled and fat lest you get judged how you have just. lol. classic

Only houses that have home invasions that I know of are those dealing drugs or have kids in their late 20s living there with loser friends.

Solution: kick them out at 18 and don't deal drugs or live next to homes dealing drugs.

Only houses that have home invasions that I know of are those dealing drugs or have kids in their late 20s living there with loser friends.

Solution: kick them out at 18 and don't deal drugs or live next to homes dealing drugs.
You poor man. The list of actual happenings is infinite to counter your thinking of "they deserved it". lol
Oh, that's code for whoever "you" are, you are the deigned and slighted "they".
Pray continue!

:cool: We have what I call bums that go through our neighborhood now and then. We have a average neighborhood with hard working people. One such person's house had his side door kicked in by a young bum that was just in the mood for something to take to the pawn shop. I have my doors secured in a way that a 300 pound muscle head couldn't break down.
Always be prepared for something that may never happen.
Aikikenjitsu

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top