Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Orchard's Pawn Shop

Discussion in 'Idaho Reviews' started by Northwest Firearms, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

Orchard's Pawn Shop‎
    615 Thain Road
    Lewiston, ID 83501
    (208) 746-1533‎

2. tedium27

tedium27 Craigmont, ID Member

My experience here kind of reinforces the "it's not what you know, but WHO you know" idea. I have made numerous purchases at OPS, but still come away with the same feeling of, yeah, they want my money, but they don't want to know me. Unless you already know these guys there is no value discount, relationship discount, or frequent buyer... They must move a lot of merchandise to the "I want to pay full price-no matter how rediculous" crowd.

3. ooben

ooben Northern Idaho New Member

Yup, there is no doubt in my mind that Ken wants me to part with my money every time I go to the shop, and I usually do....but isn't that what being in business is all about?

I have been dealing with Orchards Pawn Shop since the 70's, and they are like every other business I have dealt with....if you go into their store with the attitude that they owe you a good deal...well, that kind of attitude usually doesn't get you very far.....I'm just saying...

4. Zippy

Zippy Western Washington New Member

I was a student at WAZZU and had just turned 21 in 1983. I bought a Smith and Wesson 357 mag. 686 revolver there for $268.00. Best price I could find anywhere. They had to transfer it to Clarkston since I was a Washington resident. I still have it and love it !