JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
https://www.wmdt.com/2022/06/teens-arrested-following-orbeez-gun-shooting-in-easton/

What are Orbeez? https://www.orbeezone.com/en_us

Apparently the po-po didn't find the wacky fun of shooting people with these to be reasonable.
Apparently they are a top secret hk g36. šŸ˜

2ACE2709-8558-44CD-993B-E9795A74C656.png

This is the first I've heard of them. Can you put ur own stuff into the beads, like skunk juice?

Edit: Ah now I see. They are polyaceylamide. Often used in potting to absorb and hold moisture, erosion control, and lots of other stuff. Darn, there goes the skunk juice idea. They absorb water and turn into a blob of gel or goo. I think it's same stuff used in humidor little humidifiers also.

36E959FE-F632-4D76-9772-752B0759CEB4.png
C1910753-4F7A-464F-999F-DDD2D2C5BA70.png

Last Edited:
These stoopit little ijitz aren't gonna wake up to the stupidity of this "challenge" until some little phuq takes two JHPs to the chest. Of course, the rabid anti-gunners will then scalp the poor soul who defended him/herself against what he/she thought was an imminent threat of grievous bodily harm or death. Imagine someone pulling this shiit on you after dark? They'd surely get away with it if they hit you from behind, because you'd have time to realize that you're not really "shot" and not bleeding out. But what if they are approaching you face-on, and then when they get close enough they sweep open their hoodie, raise their "gun", and level it at your face? Are you gonna realize it's an Orbeez gun, or are you gonna wait to catch lead to be sure you can shoot back?

A lot of these kids are gonna play a stupid game a little too long and win some pretty stupid prizes, and I'm gonna laugh my phuq'n azz off when they do! Stoopit! Stoopit! Stoopit!

Last Edited:
Isn't that the roast beef fast food place?
I think that's what they call it in Ohio. :D
I was trying to make that same joke about a half-hour ago, but for the life of me, I couldn't recall in which state it is that they talk like that.
I knew it wasn't Arkansas, but that's all that kept coming up in my feeble brain this evening.

Anyway, back to my wine! :s0032:

I was trying to make that same joke about a half-hour ago, but for the life of me, I couldn't recall in which state it is that they talk like that.
I knew it wasn't Arkansas, but that's all that kept coming up in my feeble brain this evening.

Anyway, back to my wine! :s0032:
Anywhere they pronounce chimney as "chimley", towel as "tell", creek as "crik", roof as "ruff", wolf as "wuff", Italian as "eye-talion", and my all time favoriteā€¦.. ask as "axe".

:rolleyes: :s0112:

Anywhere they pronounce chimney as "chimley", towel as "tell", creek as "crik", roof as "ruff", wolf as "wuff", Italian as "eye-talion", and my all time favoriteā€¦.. ask as "axe".

:rolleyes: :s0112:
What about tire as "tar", and oil as "all"? :s0114:

Sorry, too obscure. I'd flashed back vividly to one frigid morning long ago in Austria. While parking after a brief drive from hotel to ski slope, I heard the lot attendant shouting "Earl, Earl!" as he excitedly pointed beneath my car. And sure enough, most of the oil in my engine was pouring onto the ground. Extreme cold must've caused the oil pan to flex, but the pan gasket did not.

You can stop throwing rocks, I'll go away quietly.

"An off-duty New York City corrections officer has been charged with murder in the fatal shooting of an 18-year-old man ā€” an incident where a toy gun used in a TikTok trend may have played a role in his death.

"The corrections officer, Dion Middleton, 45, was arrested on charges of murder, manslaughter and criminal possession of a weapon in connection with the shooting, police said.

If you have kids you probably know what orbeez are. They are little round pellets that absorb water and grow when left in water. They become squishy and slippery, sort of like a slightly firm Jell-O. Youtube has videos of people filling swimming pools and the like. I can't imagine them hurting if shot at Nerf gun speeds (100 fps or less) unless shot in the eye or something. With that said, any time you shoot something at people uninvited, it's going to stir up trouble.

I didn't even know they had orbeez guns but I might have to see what they're all about.
Well, one of em did get shot in the eye so...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top