JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale (5) Beretta PX4/CX4 Storm 17-Round 9mm magazines. I originally got them with my CX4 carbine, but I converted the carbine to use 92 magazines instead, and I don't have a PX4 pistol, so I'm letting these go. These will work in a CX4 carbine if it's equipped with the PX4 magwell (which is interchangeable on the CX4).

These are new, unused 17-round 9mm magazines. ***SOLD***

Checking prices, it looks like these go new for $30-35 a piece. I'd like to sell them all to one person as it would save me making multiple trips, so if you want all (5), I'll let them go for $100 ($20 each) That price is only if you buy all five.

If you really want just a few, I'll let them go at $25 a piece with a minimum purchase of 2 magazines.

Meeting will be FTF in the Portland Metro area. Vancouver residents, this is open for you too. And if you're way out of town, I'm willing to ship on your dime as long as you're not in a state that bans standard capacity magazines like these :(

Send me a conversation if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

IMG_3712a_zpsrdfjhinl.jpg

IMG_3714a_zpsfgsukzfs.jpg

IMG_3717a_zpshekfiftl.jpg

Last Edited: