JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an unused, though dusty, Cabela's two pistol travel case. This is THE case for flying with your hand guns. The soft foam inside is custom cut, by YOU, to the shape of YOUR guns. O-ring sealed, draw latches, pad lock compatible and air lock for pressure equalization while flying.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Armor-Xtreme-Molded-Pistol-Case/1318399.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=/catalog/search.cmd?form_state=searchForm&N=0&fsch=true&Ntk=AllProducts&Ntt=H-16+gun+travel+case&x=15&y=10&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products&Ntt=H-16 gun travel case&WTz_l=Header;Search-All Products

I got this and will most likely never use it, but I you fly and want to take you hand guns, this is the kind of case you need to easily meet TSA/airline travel standards!

Price: $50.00 cash, firm. I'm prepared to drive to/toward you in the neighborhood of 25 miles.

Thanks for looking!

Mike

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR