JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD*** :)

Okay, I hate to admit it, but this was one of those 'impulse buys' that gun folks never do, right? ;) I really don't need it, nor do I have room for it. It's been out of the box at the FFL for inspection and for the photos below, that's it. Otherwise this is NIB. I've got a different rifle in .308 on layaway that I wanted more than this, so this will sell to help pay for that one.

This is the Century Arms C308 rifle. It comes with (2) 20-round and (1) 5-round magazine. I'll also throw in an additional (5) 20-round magazines for a total of (7) 20-round magazines. These are awesome semi-auto rifles at a price that's hard to beat for a gun of this caliber and quality. The receivers are build for Century by PTR, Inc., so you know they're good. Comes with the original box and everything else that came from the factory. Get your hands on this now before the election makes these scarce or even impossible to buy.

Price is $675 cash, firm, and INCLUDES the transfer/BGC if we meet at one of my preferred FFL's (Tigard or Oregon City) - otherwise I'll put $25 toward a transfer at a different FFL. I'll meet from Wilsonville up to Vancouver. And no, I'm not looking for any trades. Bud's has these listed at $699 right now, add your transfer and you're up to about $725-730 by the time you're done. Grab this deal while you can :)

If you're interested, please send me a "conversation" (PM) rather than post in the thread, that will assure I'll be notified of your message.

Note - additional 5 magazines are not shown in the photos, but will be included with the gun.

IMG_6654a.jpg IMG_6656a.jpg IMG_6657a.jpg IMG_6660a.jpg IMG_6662a.jpg IMG_6664a.jpg IMG_6665a.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.