JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Before I begin this, yes I know this is a ridiculous thing to ask but many years ago I lost both my 91/30 and m44 to the pawn shops and I'm looking at my primer stocks and I figured its worth a try to put this out there.

I have 1000 Federal No. 205 Small rifle primers and a few other things in the way of components that we are interested in trading. I am not interested in cash for the primers really but if you think you need them that bad I guess I'll take offers.
I do have other small rifle primers but I think I'd only trade those for loaded ammo for said mosin or milsurp that you are trading (these other primers are mostly Tulammo but I do also have some cci. Its all either regular small rifle or its magnum small rifle. Also in that catagory of "stuff I'll only trade off sparingly in exchange for loaded ammo for whatever gun you decide to trade in is: Reloader 10x powder, WC 844 pull down, rad 78l pull down, 223 62 grain ss109 projectiles, armscor 55grn FMJBT, H380, BL-c(2) ).

We live in West Linn Oregon and will be able to cover the cost of the transfer if the transaction takes place after the 3d of next month (not sure how much it costs to do transfers here so *shrug*, not like anyone will take me up on this)

We are interested in mainly Mosin Nagant 91/30, m44 or whatever version of 7.62x54r bolt action you want to offer. Gun must work and have bore needs to be shootable, not match, just plinker grade. We may also be able to be convinced to take other world war I or II bolt guns, and maybe a 357 revolver (hey man like I said I am fully aware people are not likely to take me up on that). I might also be willing to take certain parts kit trades so make me an offer and if its cool enough to me I'll take ya up on it !

This is going to be mostly something for the wife to shoot (she's a recoil junkie and has always been upset I got rid of the mosins when we had to make ends meet) so I'm not super desperate to make this happen but after seeing how silly prices are on primers I figured its worth seeing if anyone has something in their closet they want to get rid of. You can email me at [email protected] or message me here (though I probably won't check here that often because I understand this is unlikely to find anyone interested in the offer )

Anyways thank you for checking in on my insane offering and hopefully we all make it through this !

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If someone trades you a mosin with no ammo...I can trade you Mosin ammo for primers, I have a few thousand rounds of 7.62x54r.

Like I said I'd be surprised if anyone did take me up on this offer (and to be honest I'd probably end up feeling so bad that I gave them more than I had originally offered or threw in a powder/extra primers just because I know the days of 60$ M44's have been gone since dinosaurs roamed the earth). But honestly I'm for the most part dirt poor so If I'm going to build my collection I have to at least put the offer out there and see what fortune brings me. I probably should have put that last "stimulus" towards getting a mosin but it went towards a VZ-61 parts kit, a couple extra mags, 400 rounds of of 32 acp and a couple rolls of filament for the old 3d printer. So now that I have my small and underpowered side of the spectrum pretty much covered its time to cover the other end of the spectrum.

That being said what flavor/s of 7.62x54r do you have ? On the outside chance I manage to get someone interested I might be interested.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top