JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Time to clean out some of the stuff that I do not use.
I am letting go of all the reloading supplies that my dad handed down to me. I just don't shoot enough or have the time to load ammo.
I wish I could list everything individually but there is so much stuff and misc items that I'd rather have someone take it all at once.
Hate to not be-able to put a really good price on all of it but I'm not sure what it's all worth.

RCBS single stage press.
Uniflow powder measure
Grain scale
Case trimmers
4 sets of dies (9mm, 38 spcl, 30/06,44 spcl/mag)
Misc Rifle primers
Misc Pistol primers
500+ 115 gr 9mm bullets
100+ 185 gr Rem .45 match bullets
Misc cartridge boxes
And a whole lotta brass. 9mm, .357, .38 spcl, 45 acp, .40 SW, 300 win mag and I'm sure I'm missing others. Some brass has been de-primed, some already primed and ready for powder, most just range pick up.

Again I have no clue how much all this is worth. If I say $300 and everyone says go fly a kite then make me a reasonable offer. I want to give someone a good deal but also don't want to give it all away.

If you have any questions let me know. Again I would like to keep it all together and sell all at once. If serious in purchasing and would like to actually see everything to determine a value to you send me a PM.

Bagger
8A703D67-322E-49AA-9E85-1774F51EB181.jpeg
CEFD515B-2E92-4E41-B183-22710D1687CF.jpeg 28044022-1A6A-4DBF-AC7B-740057CF7F17.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top