JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling an original owner 1951 vintage Winchester Model 94 30-30. This rifle has been owned by 1 person since 1952. Other than bluing wear on the receiver from carrying, it is in very nice shape. Mirror bore and smooth action. Stock is in nice shape but was lightly sanded and refinished according to the original owner. $600 FTF at Tropic Pawn in Orchards, WA. I will pay transfer. Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:
The wood at the wrist should be taller then the metal. The fact the metal is proud is a dead give away. Im really into the nuaunces of collecting Winchesters.

I've found a couple of Winchester sight hoods inside the soft cases they were stored in.
They get pulled off when the rifle is pulled out of semi opening zippered case.
You might want to ask the owner to check and see if it's at the bottom of a bag.

I talked to the original owner and he did lightly sand and refinish the stock with LinSpeed oil stock finish in the middle seventies. Not trying to hide anything here, just communicating what I know. Price lowered to $600 with me paying the transfer fees. Thanks for looking!

PS...FOUND THE FRONT SIGHT HOOD! PRICE LOWERED TO $600
DSCN2644.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.