JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just received this in my email.
Just in time to hear what we think of her gun-control proposals, and sit-in!

Please Join Me for a Telephone Town Hall Meeting!

On Wednesday, July 20 at 3:00 p.m. PST, I will be holding a Telephone Town Hall Meeting. During this call I will be discussing my work representing Oregon's First Congressional District and answering your questions. If you would like to participate, click the link below.

YES, I'd like to participate!

After you sign up, you will receive a call on Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. When you get the call, all you have to do is remain on the line. If you change your mind and decide not to participate, simply hang up the phone.

I look forward to hearing from you and learning what issues you care about and what you would like me to be working on as your representative.

If you aren't available, I hope you can join me in person for one of my annual summer town hall meetings in August. Dates and locations will be announced soon. In the meantime, you can stay updated on my work in Oregon and in Washington, D.C. by signing for my monthly Bonamici Bulletin <broken link removed> . You can also contact my Oregon and Washington, D.C. offices with questions, comments, or for assistance with a federal agency. This mailbox is not monitored. To contact me via email, please use this secure web form .

Sincerely,

Suzanne Bonamici, Member of Congress

OFFICE LOCATIONS:
WASHINGTON, DC OFFICE
439 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-0855
Fax: (202) 225-9497 OREGON OFFICE
12725 SW Millikan Way, Suite 220
Beaverton, OR 97005
Phone: (503) 469-6010
Fax: (503) 469-6018