JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SOLD to a happy customer - thanks for your business.

Up for sale is my Sig P245 and all the goodies I have to go with it. I enjoy shooting it, and it's more accurate than I am, but I need to be realistic on how many different calibers I've got. It's a great pistol, just not what I ultimately decided on for my own CCW needs/style, so it's time to let someone else have it.

I am not the first owner, and it doesn't have a round-o-meter installed. I can say that in my possession (roughly 5 years) it's only seen about 3 boxes down the pipe. Before that, who knows, but it's certainly got plenty of life left.

I'm asking $SOLD and am firm on that number. I don't need any trades - I already bought what I want to replace it with.

Contact via PM. I live in North Clark County and work near I-5/SR-14 in Vancouver. I'm willing to meet at your FFL (within reasonable distance) for both NW Oregon and SW Washington buyers. I will also be making a trip north to Bellingham area for work next week (7/12 or 7/13), and would be willing to meet somewhere along the way, provided it's easy access to/from the freeway.

Background/transfer fees are the buyer's responsibility. And don't contact me asking if I'll skip that process - as much as I may disagree with them, I'm familiar with the current federal and state requirements in both states and have no desire to lose the rest of my rights over it.

As for the details of what's included:
  • Sig Sauer P245. German-made. Marks on the barrel, slide, and frame all match, and the barrel has KJ date stamp (1998). This is a nickel slide but is not the "two-tone" model with nickel/stainless screws, parts, and trigger... it seems this particular version is a bit less common than the normal two-tone pistols. Full disclosure, there are two minor "bubba marks" on this (see photos). One is on the trigger guard and the other on the front corner of the frame.
  • SRT (Short Reset Trigger), which reduces the reset travel for follow-up shots, was installed by Sig by the previous owner. Don't confuse that with "Short Reach Trigger", which it does not have.
  • Front sight is technically a night sight, but it's essentially dead at this point. Rear sight is factory-original vertical bar.
  • Two (2) original P245 6-round magazines, Made in Italy
  • Hogue Extreme G10 "Piranha" grips in black/grey are installed with Hogue hex-head grip screws.
  • Old Faithful IWB Hip tuckable holster with all spare parts - this was originally for a full-size P220 (longer barrel), but I trimmed the kydex so that the P245 barrel protrudes ~1/2" and fits perfectly.
  • Uncle Mike's OWB holster with mag pouch
  • Snug-Fit gun rug/carrying case
  • One (1) box (50 rnds) PMC Bronze 45 Auto 230gr FMJ (these are not in factory box, but I'll throw in the Berry's plastic case they are in)
  • One (1) box (25 rnds) Hornady 45 Auto +P 230gr TAP FPD (these are in factory box)
  • Factory original plastic grips and screws are included for those that prefer the vintage/historically correct grips.
OPTIONAL - but available by priority to the purchaser of the pistol are two (2) new in box Sig factory P220 Compact 6-round magazines at $SOLD/each. These are still in the wrappers, and fit the P245 perfectly. The only difference is the P220 Compact magazine has a slightly different pinky extension, which some prefer over the P245 magazine pinky extension. If the buyer doesn't want them, I'll sell them separately down the road.

And for the pictures:
20170704_104638.jpg
20170704_104718.jpg
20170704_105041.jpg
20170704_105045.jpg
20170704_105259.jpg
20170704_105417.jpg

Last Edited:
Rail wear is almost none. There is a little along the top, and one small spot on the rear right by the hammer. Along the sides it looks perfect.
20170704_165724.jpg
20170704_165744.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.