JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just recieved a response to the letter I sent to Senator Heyward. In her response she states that she is supporting both a high capacity magazine and semi-automatic gun bans.

I urge you all here to write her and let her know that this will not be tolerated and we will work to replace her at our first chance.

Write her and tell her where you MONEY will be going next election. That might help. As to your opinion not so much. MONEY yes opinion no.

WA Rep Sam Hunt also supports a semi-auto and magazine ban as well. They will chisle away at our freedom until we are left as slaves. They arne't far off now. Did you join the NRA today?

The chances of Oregon passing an AWB or mag ban concerns me more than the Feds passsing one. The US congress will not do so. Oregon is another story. The US Dems know that it could cost them seats in the next election. There are millions of Dem voters that are also supporters of the 2nd Ammendment. I don't know if the Oregon Representative are wise enough to know that there many Dems who voted for them last election, but may not if they take away their 2nd Ammendment rights.

also if they think your a republican they don't care,

I make them think i am a business owner campain donating Dem with guns as my first vote

i start all mine with i am a second amendment loving democrat that donated to thier campain last campain, but i will vote and spend now to boot out anyone that votes against the 2nd amendment.

That way they loose a vote and cash

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads