OR Senator Heyward Supporting Semi-Auto Gun Ban

Reactions
I just recieved a response to the letter I sent to Senator Heyward. In her response she states that she is supporting both a high capacity magazine and semi-automatic gun bans.

I urge you all here to write her and let her know that this will not be tolerated and we will work to replace her at our first chance.

Reactions
WA Rep Sam Hunt also supports a semi-auto and magazine ban as well. They will chisle away at our freedom until we are left as slaves. They arne't far off now. Did you join the NRA today?

Hawaiian

Reactions
The chances of Oregon passing an AWB or mag ban concerns me more than the Feds passsing one. The US congress will not do so. Oregon is another story. The US Dems know that it could cost them seats in the next election. There are millions of Dem voters that are also supporters of the 2nd Ammendment. I don't know if the Oregon Representative are wise enough to know that there many Dems who voted for them last election, but may not if they take away their 2nd Ammendment rights.

Reactions
also if they think your a republican they don't care,

I make them think i am a business owner campain donating Dem with guns as my first vote

i start all mine with i am a second amendment loving democrat that donated to thier campain last campain, but i will vote and spend now to boot out anyone that votes against the 2nd amendment.

That way they loose a vote and cash

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome store
    been shopping here for years now, so has my grandfather. they provide excellent services
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
Top Bottom