JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This is a bit of a long shot, but let's see if we get any traction...

I've tried, but I just can't fall in love with having an optic on my pistol. So, I've got what is essentially a P320 RX Compact X-Change kit that I'd like to trade out for a non-RX version, but with some special conditions.

This trade does not include the FCU or any FCU parts, or the threaded barrel or recoil spring assembly - they are only shown in the pictures for reference.

What I've got that is included in this trade:
  • P320 RX Compact slide with Romeo1 and contrast suppressor sights
    • Less than 50 rounds through the pistol
  • P320 Compact Medium grip frame, with talon grip tape overlay applied
  • (1) 15-round factory 9mm magazine (ammo not included)
  • 3D printed slide cover plate from eBay (not pictured, does not include separate screws)
Now the tricky part - what I want instead:
  • A P320 X-Carry grip frame
  • (1) 17-round factory 9mm magazine that fits the X-Carry frame
  • A "custom" P320 Compact slide...
    • Something like a Norsso "pBentham Compact" or "Vector" slide (not the regular "Bentham") would be ideal, with or without RMR cut (I'll just get a fill-in plate if it has the cut).
    • A standard P320 Compact slide that has been milled and re-finished with slide porting and such would also be of interest...Something like the X5 or X-Carry but with side ports as well
    • NC Engravers has some interesting ones, though "cobra nose" and "reptile cut" options I see online aren't really my thing...that Norsso is really what I've got in mind or maybe something like this one (even though it's actually an M&P) http://ncengravers.com/qsf0mql1a1bbfxa9sqgpr9zz3oxdzf
    • I don't care for rainbow or gold/TiN finishes, but I'm not stuck on black either...FDE, browns, greys, and battle-worn finishes are all on the table.
I'm not interested in an X-Carry, X5, or VTAC (though they are all nice slides) because I understand that none of the threaded barrels on the market will work with those slides (without custom fitting). Further, the whole rear sight arrangement on the X-Carry and X5 is useless to me because there are zero options available for suppressor-height replacements. That's why I'm looking for a standard Compact slide that has been customized, or a fully custom one that <should> work with the regular and threaded barrels available.

If you don't have a milled/ported slide, but do have the X-Carry grip, magazine, a standard slide, and some cash, then we might still be able to work something out... I might also be willing to part with the threaded barrel and recoil spring assembly with it for additional cash - basically make it a complete "X-Change kit" for you.

So...with all that said, show me what you've got! The worst I can do is say "no thanks."
20190323_035201378_iOS.jpg
20190323_035241145_iOS.jpg
20190323_035045313_iOS.jpg
20190323_034900157_iOS.jpg

Bag it - I ended up ordering a P320 Carry X-Change kit, and I'll either get the slide milled myself or rock it like it is. I'll sell the RX outright once the new kit comes in. Thanks for looking...move along. :confused: