JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Folks,
Anybody have an extra range bag laying around that they've outgrown and would like to part with for a reasonable amount of $$? I'm in Vancouver (Wa)

Just looking for something to carry a couple of pistols and the basics +

Thanks

Ed

I picked up something that would be just what you are looking for at sportsmans whearhouse. Its and uncle mikes bag. Has room inside for several guns/ammo whatever. Plus a large pocket on one side that I keep cleaning supplies and tools in. And on the other side has a padded pocket large enought for my revolver. Plus small pockets inside. I think I paid $50 for it. You might check that out if thats in your price range

Thanks Finch,
I like that one and MidwayUSA has a few I just figured I venture out and see if anyone has a used one they don't need anymore. I was hoping to find one in the 25-35 range, but I may need to just suck it up and buy a new one.

Ed

if you just need a small one you might want to run to Wal-Mart. I know they are evil but they have a little green range bag with two pistol cases inside that fold out to bench pads for like $19

Go to a Army surplus store. The one by my house in the Portland Metro area has these digi cam bags that make great range bags for like 5-10 bucks. Big enough for a couple pistols, a cleaning kit, and some ammo. About a foot and a half long, 10-12" wide, zippered top, carrying handles, hard bottom, I think theyre perfect. You should be able to find those at most surplus stores, but if not, Ill give you the info for the store by me if you ever come down this way.

Thanks everyone for the good ideas. didn't think about the army surplus route. I'm not sure If I can got to the Wally mart, I don't have my CCW yet. :) Curse you and your cheap prices!

Ed

Hey, no problem Ed! Glad to help. Ive been surprised by others willingness to give ideas and help others out on this site, and Im just returning the favor!! Good luck!

They moved from Damascus to Boring. When they were in Damacus, they were called Alley Cat Surplus. But its the same people. Their lease ran out on the building in Damascus, and the property owner wanted more money per month. So the surplus store guys said no way, and moved to Boring.

Yeah, they took a hit in the inventory department when they moved, so they're selection was pretty skimpy there for a while. They have built it back up pretty good now, but it's still not quite as good as it was back in the day.
But I'm happy cause they're only about 5 mins away from my house now! My wife isnt as happy though, I spend way too much time and money there!

An Army surplus store is not a bad idea at all. An older tool bag would probably do the trick,. holding ammo, cleaning supplies and a couple of pistols.

If not, the WAC Shows have a guy that sells good ones too. I have mine from years ago and it's held together well. But that may be a drive is you are in southern WA.
Tuck

I'm tempted to drive up to a WAC show, they look like a pretty good group. It's a bit of a jaunt for my life this weekend anyways. I may be near the army surplus store though so I might just get something there until I decide on exactly what I want. There's a lot of pretty cool ones out there. Good stuff

Ed

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.