JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1998 Ruger "Original" Vaquero 44 Magnum. Polished stainless finish, 5.5" barrel and Bisley grip frame. Comes with both the custom grips (shown) as well as the factory grips. Excellent condition with almost no wear. The photos of the cylinder illustrate the low round count.

The original run of Vaqueros built from 1993 to 2005 were built on larger frames to be able to handle the Ruger only loads for 45LC and 44 Magnum.

The optional Bisley grip is a larger grip intended for target shooting and is considered more comfortable with bigger hands.

$700. Not looking for trades on this one.

I am located in the Tri-Cities, but will travel to complete a deal. FFL transfer is required. I will be in the Spokane area for a couple weekends in late October and have done transfers in Hermiston for Oregon residents.

IMG_2788.JPG
IMG_2789.JPG
IMG_2791.JPG
IMG_2792.JPG
IMG_2790.JPG
IMG_2793.JPG

Last Edited:
I am not often in the Portland area. There appear to be some FFLs in the White Salmon area. Although that is a pretty extensive turn around drive, it would be something I would consider if I had a full price sale to execute. I am planning to be about 90 minutes away in mid November if it hasn't sold by then.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.