JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 300 BLK upper. Mega Arms Billet upper, Noveske 16" barrel, Troy 13" quad rail and Spikes BCG ready to go. Maybe 100 rounds through it if that. Works great bolt holds open on last round just don't need it as I picked up a bolt gun. No CH included as I am keeping the ambi one that is on it. Looking for 750.00 obo add it all up and you wont get one for this price;) I will get pics up soon need to take the scope off.

Trades I will take. Ruger GP 100 4" model. Ruger AR 556 NIB or let me know what pistol you have if it is a .45 cal;)

Located in Vancouver and am willing to meet at FFL if need be.

Please convo all offers....

I know someone needs a sweet upper ;) Can send pics if interested so let me know. But we all know what a upper looks like :rolleyes:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top