JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my Smith and Wesson model 39-2. This is a first generation DA/SA semi auto 9mm pistol. It features 8+1 single stack capacity. It has a slide mounted decocker. It has a steel slide and alloy frame. It includes one 8 round metal magazine. There are no manufacturer markings on the magazine. I have put 40-50 rounds thru the gun with the magazine shooting factory round nose ammo without any failures. I do not have the original box, but do a have a period correct S&W model 21-39 leather holster that is included. From what I have researched online, the gun dates in the mid to late 70s.

I am not real good and knowing the grading criteria, but for it's age I would consider this pistol high shooter to low collector grade.

I am located in the Tri-Cities, but will be traveling to the Pendelton area in mid July and could work a sale during the trip. FFL transfers required at the buyer's expense.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png image.png image.png

I was pleasantly surprised by the accuracy. Very nice trigger, in my opinion. I thought with my older eyes I would be more accurate with my gen 2 or 3 Smith, but that was not the case. Forgot to mention this has a 4" barrel and weighs in at 28 ounces.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.