JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Desert Eagle MK19 .357 Magnum from Magnum Research. This is the new stainless steel 6 inch model with integral muzzle break and picatinny rail top and bottom. It comes with hard plastic case and factory 9 round magazine. Extras included are two additional 9 round Magnum Research magazines and a custom leather holster.

The MK19 series is a component based system gas operated rotating bolt. You can use this base model and shoot 44 magnum and 50 AE. You would need to purchase caliber specific barrel and magazine. The 44 magnum and 50 AE share the same bolt.

Price is $1600 for the package and I will cover FFL transfer at Talos Tactical in West Richland. I travel to Spokane and North Idaho about once a month and can do a transfer at Northwest Pawn and Collector Arms (Spokane) or figure out an option in North Idaho. For Oregon residents, I can travel to Hermiston for a transfer if we work out the details. In all cases, an FFL transfer will be required.

If you are trying to find the model to price compare it is DE357SRMB. The model was introduced in January at SHOT show.
IMG_2590.JPG
IMG_2591.JPG
IMG_2594.JPG
IMG_2595.JPG
IMG_2596.JPG
IMG_2593.JPG
IMG_2592.JPG