JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know now is a particularly bad time to consider looking for an MG, but once all the panic dies down (I'm optimistic) I want to see what is market available. Where do most of you go for your discussions or to lurk/listen/learn and shop?

I usually go to UziTalk, AKFiles or AR15.com machine gun section.

I've also talked to Tom Denall over in Central Oregon. Tom will blow your mind with info on MGs and other topics that may or may not be related to your original question.

A follow-up - does anyone know Dennis Schied? He's local, and seems to be local to Portland. DSchied NFA Investments is his company. Seems like he might be a great local source, but wanted to check in here.

The best online site to lurk for MG's for sale and gauge prices IMO is the NFA section on sturmgewehr.com
AR15.com NFA/MG section is also a good source to ask values or get a price check.
The MG price guide is inflated IMO. I purchased 3 MG's last year off of Sturm from individuals and each transaction went smoothly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top