JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm goin to try and build the cheapest AR-15 I can. I mean dirt cheap, bottom of the barrel used parts.

I honestly don't have the funds to buy everything new, even the bargain sale stuff at one piece here and there:oops: but thought there may be enough used parts on this board that people don't want that I may be able to tap into and at least get something put together.

If you have something that you think would fit the bill then shoot me a message or post it here and let me know what you want for it.

If this is a stupid idea, then tell me so - I'm an AR virgin and want to get my feet wet:cool:

What is dirt cheap? My personal feeling is its going to take $350-$400 to do it as cheap as it can be done without lucking into some fantastic deal.

What is dirt cheap? My personal feeling is its going to take $350-$400 to do it as cheap as it can be done without lucking into some fantastic deal.
$400 or less would be ideal. If I could do it for $250 then that would be fantastic! $150 anyone?:D

If I could let go of a firearm then that would make it easy but I don't have anything that I don't love so that's out.

It was just an idea, it may take a month or 6 but I feel like I've waited too long to get on the AR band wagon.

I figure I can build a quality rifle in the future when my finances are different.

I have built half a dozen "cheap" AR's and $400 is a good goal. You might do a little better but dont hold your breath.

Buy yourself a bargain lower and start scouting parts. Its a great time to be building a cheap AR, tons of options and relatively good parts from small bucks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top