JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Only have $100.

I am looking for a pump action 12ga ONLY.

Either an 18" barrel or one that can be sawed off.

I am a big fan of the JC Higgins and Hi-Standard 12ga's made in the '50 & '60's.

Must have a stock, no pistol grip onlys.

Finish is not an issue as long as the gun mechanics are in good condition.

Thanks,

Joe

A hundred bucks hu? Shoot I just bought a 18" barrel for a 870, the cheapest one they make, and it was $140 with shipping.

You might be able to find something in the C note range, but if its really defense (as in your life depends on it) I think I would save up at least another Grant, Maybe even a Franklin....

They are out there.

Just recently bought a JC Higgins 12ga pump made by hi standard with a jeweled bolt, all metal and wood parts and it's so smooth that I named her Honey ;)

She has an adjustable choke and vented ribs and is just too nice to cut 6" off the barrel.

I've seen plenty of older shotgun that are better made then 90% of the newer stuff and cost penny's on the dollar if you can find the right person that just doesn't give carp about some 1950's gun the grandpa used to hunt with.

If I had the 5 bills Id get a new shotgun that's ment for offensive battle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top