JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NEW PRICING!
Lapua 6mm & 6.5 Creedmoor Standard - Only $1.80/casing
Lapua 6mm & 6.5 Creedmoor "Palma" - Only $2.00/casing OR...
SEND US YOUR NEW OR USED .308 BRASS OF ANY BRAND AND WE'LL CONVERT IT! ONLY $1.30/CASING

I make custom, ready-to-load Lapua 6mm Creedmoor & 6.5 Creedmoor Standard and Palma (small primer) cases from brand new Lapua stock.
Cases are formed and processed, necks are expanded and turned to .015" for uniform case/bullet tension and concentricity, trimmed to 1.910 length, deburred/chamfered case mouths inside and out and polished to match. Benefits are .003 thicker case necks over Hornady Match brass, weight is 20-25 grains heavier and impeccable Lapua-quality primer pockets.
PRS guys have reported over 30 firings and still going without issue. I have over 20 firings on my personal cases.

Always FREE SHIPPING and NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Minimum order of 50; Orders of 100 casings will include original blue Lapua box re-labeled '6.5 Creedmoor'
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover & AMX, PayPal, USPS Money Orders and of course, cash.

Lapua .308 Palma converted to 6.5 Creedmoor Palma, neck-turned and hand-polished.
274091-d99ae52169da7bbebbdcfc23f0703836.jpg

RWS .308 brass converted to 6.5 Creedmoor, neck-turned and hand-polished.
274090-e71f0bf02677d4cebd800c2ee2796088.jpg

Last Edited:
Lots of great interest and questions, all PMs have been replied to. We are currently running a 6-8 day turnaround depending on size of orders and orders are still coming in daily. Thank you all for your business!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.