JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Adding more,

They apparently have a youtube 3 part video up by "edquarters studio" Published March 19th 2018. Comments disabled of course. All related videos are not even tied to IP43 either.

Here is the home site but I cannot find anything related to IP43 with it. Just your basic church going services.
Home - Augustana Lutheran Church

They also have a Calendar section but it too lacks the supposed 10:30am press meeting for todays date.
Searching around I do not find much for anyone name on the site or involved with IP43 or the Church for that matter.

Calendar - View by Calendar

So, from what I understood of all the discussions, this could now be challenged in the State Supreme Court, correct? I believe the NRA and a few others committed to do just that?
If you filed a comment on the proposed ballot title for IP43 a few days ago, you now have standing to appeal the revised ballot title to the Oregon Supreme Court. I'm told that this will further delay signature gathering until the Oregon Supreme Court can deal with the appeals. The form for filing such an appeal was provided to me by OFF:

http://sos.oregon.gov/elections/Documents/SEL324.pdf

Be aware that the filing fee involved appears to be $391 and that there is a filing deadline of just a few days from the time a final ballot title is issued (It was issued yesterday). Perhaps a bunch of us would like to contribute toward the $391 filing fee, and one of us with standing could file an appeal. I cannot do it. I will be completely out of touch for 10 days starting this afternoon. If somebody wants to take this on you might want to contact Kevin Starrett at OFF for some pointers.

Adding more,

They apparently have a youtube 3 part video up by "edquarters studio" Published March 19th 2018. Comments disabled of course. All related videos are not even tied to IP43 either.

Here is the home site but I cannot find anything related to IP43 with it. Just your basic church going services.
Home - Augustana Lutheran Church

They also have a Calendar section but it too lacks the supposed 10:30am press meeting for todays date.
Searching around I do not find much for anyone name on the site or involved with IP43 or the Church for that matter.

Calendar - View by Calendar

These asshats got slammed, prolly got an IRS investigation on them, a strong warning and/or fines and lots of dry strong push back on their IP43 launch! This is likely why you are not seeing any thing about the IP on their sight, OR, they think hiding the info is keeping them safe!

These area bunch of scared folks hiding on side their church, using there influence to try to bring about changes th at they believe are needed! But, as we all know they are week minded and have fallen for the Bloomberg trap, becoming "Useful Idiots" to everytown and that agenda! I'm sure there is lots of back room dealings going on, even though rese asshats got caught, they are still running full steam ahead! Don' be fooled, they are not backing down or going away, this fight ain't over till it' over!

We, as a firearms community, need to financially support Oregon Outdoor Council and OFF in their efforts to thwart this initiative. I'd say it's more effective to keep it off the November ballot than to hope for the best if it makes it to the ballot...

Dig deep folks, give up a day or two at the range to support them in our fight over our rights... let's show solidarity like the other side hasn't seen from us...
I sent OFF $50 last week and Oregon Outdoor Council $25 today. If 100 people do that it will go a long way.

simple question to the signature gatherer's, record their response on a phone that out in the open so they know it is recorded.

"You website says Hawaii has the same ban on AR15's. is that correct?"

if they say yes, you've caught them in a lie which is a felony. send video evidence to the SOS.

simple question to the signature gatherer's, record their response on a phone that out in the open so they know it is recorded.

if they say yes, you've caught them in a lie which is a felony. send video evidence to the SOS.
Nasty. I LIKE IT! #LockThemUp

Backing Bolus with some other information to use:

Gun laws in Hawaii - Wikipedia

info1.PNG

Any one wanna take a stab at this one, get them to cite which Constitutnal amendment adjudicted a firearms ban in the listed States! :eek:

Oh, that's right, their isn't one! Hummmmm, could that be another Lie? :eek::eek:

The attorney general is wrong in many aspect two key elements. Being this is how a proposed law would be written the title shall provide the reader of the heading the repercussions for violations. If one goes thru the ORS statues many laws list enforcement as a primary act how in here for obvious reason the AG thinks the title will be more palatable without anyone seeing the threat. Thats not her job. #2 The language heading might as well say unicorns and fairly dust as the language.

Websters revised :

The entry for "assault rifle," which says it was last updated on March 31, 2018, reads as follows:
noun: any of various intermediate-range, magazine-fed military rifles (such as the AK-47) that can be set for automatic or semiautomatic fire; also : a rifle that resembles a military assault rifle but is designed to allow only semiautomatic fire.
( this contradicts the definition its self) making the reasoning for such language invalid.

This alone would exclude most owners of said firearms, there exist no definition of a high capacity magazine so allowing it to state it means more then ten is not written anywhere.

Backing Bolus with some other information to use:

Gun laws in Hawaii - Wikipedia

View attachment 462929

I'd say just keep it simple. These are volunteers (as opposed to the professional signature gatherers for 44) they will have less training and will be on a rushed time frame to get signatures. It just needs to catch them on any simply lie about this.

"Can I keep my AR-9 that just shoots 9mm?"
"Can I buy an AR 15 after 2019?"
"Can I keep my mini 14"
"Do I need to register my kid's lever action 22 rifle with the tube that holds the bullets?"
"Hawaii has the same gun law?"
"I hope they are paying you at least a little to be out here in the hot sun"

Im not going to list any more as to not give them information on what to train for.
Dont bother asking about AR15 or AK47, everyone knows them. ask about rifles that are basically identical that look different that will also be banned.

Do not approach them to debate. Act like you are going to sign it and then ask stupid anti-gunner questions that catch them in a lie.

We, as a firearms community, need to financially support Oregon Outdoor Council and OFF in their efforts to thwart this initiative. I'd say it's more effective to keep it off the November ballot than to hope for the best if it makes it to the ballot...

Dig deep folks, give up a day or two at the range to support them in our fight over our rights... let's show solidarity like the other side hasn't seen from us...

^^^This. Agree 100%.

We need to all come together, show our might and be willing to financially support Supreme Court challenges, that the filer might not be able to afford.

Agreed, big time. They are getting funds from us tomorrow.

but then are FFL's if they were to receive such firearms under a deadline to sell them?

I don't believe so, based upon from the language of the law, and existing federal statutes.

If you filed a comment on the proposed ballot title for IP43 a few days ago, you now have standing to appeal the revised ballot title to the Oregon Supreme Court. I'm told that this will further delay signature gathering until the Oregon Supreme Court can deal with the appeals. The form for filing such an appeal was provided to me by OFF:

http://sos.oregon.gov/elections/Documents/SEL324.pdf

Indeed, we need as many challenges filed on this thing as we can and pronto.

Nasty. I LIKE IT! #LockThemUp

+1. Leverage their idiocy against them. :D

Basic combat tactics, identify an enemies weakness and exploit it! Knolage is their weakness! They do not know or understand firearms, they are acting out on emotions, and the best of all, they believe with all their heart that the "Truth" is the lies that the ultra left antis have espoused as facts! They will unknowingly tell false truths as they believe them, and that's how we catch them! :eek::D

From the letter sent out by the Oregon DOJ, and as indicated in the OFF email; regarding the term "assault weapon":

"Unfortunately, an accurate definition of that term is impossible to convey in
the allotted fifteen words, particularly since it is not the only subject matter that needs to be
conveyed......."

As OFF points out, they are using the term anyway and ADMIT that it is not accurate. This seems to be bordering on a criminal act - it may BE a criminal act. Could Jeff Sessions put the cuffs on these people?

Problem is left-leaning
From the letter sent out by the Oregon DOJ, and as indicated in the OFF email; regarding the term "assault weapon":

"Unfortunately, an accurate definition of that term is impossible to convey in
the allotted fifteen words, particularly since it is not the only subject matter that needs to be
conveyed......."

As OFF points out, they are using the term anyway and ADMIT that it is not accurate. This seems to be bordering on a criminal act - it may BE a criminal act. Could Jeff Sessions put the cuffs on these people?
Depends. Can somebody switch out his sleeping pills for NoDoz and give him a testicle transplant? 'Cuz right now Sessions is as useless as bulltits...

According to the left " The Truth is What They Say it Is" and nothing will ever change it! They operate under the illusions of grandeur that power over the people is a Devine Right and they have no issues Loarding over We the People at every chance they get! Money corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely! Take heart my friends, soon the embers of the smouldering fires of freedom will will spring forth the full blaze and fury in the hearts and minds of true patriots every where! This fire cannot ever be extinguished, only ever brought back to a smoldering ember to once again swell into an inferno of freedom!

Of course, that depends on somebody first figuring out what gay-bar WITSEC dumped him in the back room of, and then found a way to pry him out...

Or did they move him back to the paint counter at Ace Hardware in Medicine Bow, Wyoming?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top