JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tracked $348000 of campaign donations that can be traced back to Bloomberg and associates! Go through that listing and look for multiple donations from instate as well as out and you can see the direct connections to Bloomberg!

He owns Oregon. here are a few million in donations just in his personal name, let along all the shell companies and PAC's he uses. The absolute number one enemy of Oregon is him

Untitled (7).png

Brown is indicative of what Oregon is now. She IS the character of the state like she was especially created for the position. She doesnt need to spend a dime on anything. A Republican Governor of Oregon? Please. That is so 50+ years ago its not even funny. Portland is now the San Francisco of the north. The rest of the I-5 Corridor is likewise as far left as you can get without falling in the ocean. The rest of the state is a village every now and then and the west side it is more than than now. Kudo's to the guy running as a Republican but his values do not represent the majority of the voters in Oregon. For his sake I just hope he's not doing it with his own money.

He owns Oregon. here are a few million in donations just in his personal name, let along all the shell companies and PAC's he uses. The absolute number one enemy of Oregon is him

View attachment 304591
This is the information that needs to be blasted all over the media, people need to understand the out of state influence on Oregon politics.

Certainly the angle the AR's need to take is to expose this, expose how one individual, from outside the state is controlling the politics here.

The guy doesn't need to run for
President, he'll simply buy all 50 State Houses!

I tracked $348000 of campaign donations that can be traced back to Bloomberg and associates! Go through that listing and look for multiple donations from instate as well as out and you can see the direct connections to Bloomberg!
Can you share more details on how you linked the info?
Over the last couple of years I see about $700k+ from Everytown/Bloolmerg on gun issues being given directly to politicians. But I haven't delved into the indirect contributions.

I know there was also a lot of money spent indirectly on ads, flying in celebrity guests to rally troops, out-of-state telephone banks, etc. But don't know how to track those amounts either.

This is the information that needs to be blasted all over the media, people need to understand the out of state influence on Oregon politics.

Certainly the angle the AR's need to take is to expose this, expose how one individual, from outside the state is controlling the politics here.

The guy doesn't need to run for
President, he'll simply buy all 50 State Houses!

People dont care. Just look at Hillary, her subjects dont care that she cheated to the nomination, broke national security laws, gets paid for "speeches" to banks which she probably does not even give. Hell, the DNC is made a list of top donors that they can give administrative positions to based on how much they donate. Pure illegal corruption. As long as it fits with their beliefs they dont care.

People dont care. Just look at Hillary, her subjects dont care that she cheated to the nomination, broke national security laws, gets paid for "speeches" to banks which she probably does not even give. Hell, the DNC is made a list of top donors that they can give administrative positions to based on how much they donate. Pure illegal corruption. As long as it fits with their beliefs they dont care.
Viva la Revolution!!!

Can you share more details on how you linked the info?
Over the last couple of years I see about $700k+ from Everytown/Bloolmerg on gun issues being given directly to politicians. But I haven't delved into the indirect contributions.

I know there was also a lot of money spent indirectly on ads, flying in celebrity guests to rally troops, out-of-state telephone banks, etc. But don't know how to track those amounts either.
It's tricky, Don't know how to list the details, but there were 142 multiple donations that I googled back and was able to confirm links directly or through shell's! I am willing to bet that with a more through dig, I bet that number would be bigger!

It's tricky, Don't know how to list the details, but there were 142 multiple donations that I googled back and was able to confirm links directly or through shell's! I am willing to bet that with a more through dig, I bet that number would be bigger!
And the vast majority leads back to the mightier then thou Michael Bloomberg...

I think Brownstain has seriously blown her chances at a second legit Guvnership! She is too charged up, and too far to the left for even the left, and she has shown her self to have a lust for blood! I bet she blows it final soon, and we can be done with her!

I hope for Oregon's sake you are correct, lastest polls have Bud tied with brownstain.

That in it's self is a good thing! People are starting to see Bloody Brownstain just doesn't have what it takes to be Gov'ness and they see she is corrupt and beholden to Bloomey and Co! Hell, follow yer nose to all the funding he has provided her campaign! Even the left are starting to smell the rotting flesh from under Katey's skirt's

Trump is going to win. Hillary is campaigning for him, he's all they talked about at the DNC, and her freaking slogan has his name in it! It's called "cognitive ease," the more you hear something, the better it sounds/more comfortable you are with it. Who do we hear about? Trump this, Trump that, Trump, Trump, Trump. He says crazy bubblegum just to get his name out there, and by golly, it's working. He pairs bad words up with his competitors' names to mitigate the cognitive ease effect, "Crooked Hillary," "Lyin' Ted," "Crazy Bernie," "Little Marco," etc. It's freakin' genius.

The guy comes off as a blowhard and in some respects, an imbecile, but he's actually running a brilliant campaign. Nobody trusts him, and nobody really knows what he'll do, compare that with Hillary where nobody trusts her, and everybody knows that she's going to sell us out to Wall Street every chance she gets. Trump is going to crush Hillary in the debates, she flops around so much it gives me whiplash just watching her talk.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads