JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!!

For Sale Only, No trades. This is a like new in box 2nd Generation CZ P-07 in 9mm that has been upgraded with the Cajun Gun Works Pro Upgrade kit , cost $224 on top of what I paid for the pistol. This greatly enhances the trigger and general operation of an already excellent handgun, lightening the DA and SA trigger, shortening the reset by almost 50 percent, and making it into an excellent carry, range, or even competition gun. I'm including all of the original parts as well, should you want to inspect them or use them for some reason.

The P-07 as it is now configured is a DA/SA 9mm with a decocker. However, it includes a conventional safety that is easy to install which allows the P-07 to be carried cocked and locked in Condition One similar to a 1911. It's an excellent pistol and one of the most accurate 9mm handguns I've ever owned. It comes with two 15-round magazines, cleaning kit, box, and all original materials. Sights are conventional three-dot sights.

Price is $500. No trades. Thinning out the double stack 9mms in my collection due to recent neck surgery (can't handle the extra weight) and need the money to pay some recent surgery bills. My loss, your gain.

If you want to buy it, please respond here by saying "PM Sent" and send me a personal message. You do this by clicking on my Profile Avatar (CMSgt Stripes) at the top left of the ad and then selecting "Send Message". The message needs to contain a phone number that you will actually answer. I have a 503 area code phone number but live in Battle Ground, so don't let that screw you up if I call you back.

It's a steal at this cost. You pay the transfer fee. My preference is Tropics Pawn in Orchards or on Hwy 99 in Vancouver ($21). Preference to local Clark County residents, although I will drive to a Portland area FFL if first firm response is from that area. Cost would be $510 for local Oregon residents to cover my gas costs.

Pictures are available at https://goo.gl/photos/evPMHphgaddAH8QD6

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.