JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I may very soon be making a trip via air to Sin City, then from there across the state line into the Grand Canyon state, then back to the Silver state, and finally flying back to Beaver state. (Obligatory "teehee" issued.) Being as that I'm told this bat country, I need to be properly armed.

Silliness aside; there is some acreage in that area that is looking really promising for the plans. I'm waiting to hear back from the idiot realtor on a key question and a few smaller ones. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow, I'll call again. Be that as it may, the quickest route would be a quick flight to Vegas, rental car, do the scout and related visits on the AZ side, and then come back.

As far as I can tell, Nevada and Arizona would be fine with me carrying as I have an OR CHL (recognized by NV) and AZ is Constitutional carry. (I'm planning on traveling light, so maybe just a snub nose revolver.) Is this legit or is the Intratubes in error? Thanks!

And if you don't get your your answer from your realtor, Google search and get a new one. They are a dime a dozen these days. They "work" for you. You shouldn't have to continually call them and beg them for an answer. ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top