JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Im open and flexible for trading, looking for Yugo M67 ammo and AR parts and the prices are negotiable

Or best reasonable offer.
SAM_0438.JPG

I'm offloading various lasergrips I have accumulated over the years.
Just wanting to pay off some medical bills for my wife. I want to kill it with fire before the end of the year.

These grips have performed wonderfully for years with no issues.
SAM_0439.JPG
I have three laser grips for the regular 1911 series, one is front activation one and is greenish black.

One has the Smith and Wessen logo on the grips and is currently on my Springfield GI WWII 1911. Performs and functions just fine.

The SW logo'd version is $175. Firearm is NOT INCLUDED NOR IS THE SUREFIRE 200.
Another is a front activation but it has some custom stippling done to the green portion of it. I'd like $175 for it if possible.

Next is a side activation in black for the regular 1911 series. activation for the left and right sides. Works perfectly fine lighting up. I'd like $150 for that one please.
SAM_0441.JPG

Next is the 1st generation model made for the Glock 17, this will fit the same models from the 22 and various other glock models similar to the 17. I'd like $150 for it please.

SAM_0442.JPG
Next is the laser grips for the AR15A2 model with the A2 rear carry handle. Performs and functions just fine.
SAM_0443.JPG
SAM_0444.JPG
I'd like $160 for it please.

All lasergrips are in Salem Oregon and they were kept in a sealed indoor safe and were rarely used. Will have fresh batteries from Crimson Trace.

All prices are negoitable and what I am looking for is some SIG 226 mags or SIG 220 mags

thanks for reading my thread

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads