JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've had A TON of interest in this rifle and inquiries asking for pics of groups. GOOD NEWS, I found the last one recorded; BAD NEWS, is it's not the best one its fired :( See below for the pics...

Caliber:
6.5 Creedmoor

Build Components:
-Aero Precision M5 Reciever Set in FDE Cerakote with matching AP KeyMod Handguard
-22" JP Supermatch barrel 1:8 twist with JP 2-Port Compensator
-Syrac Ordnance Gen II Adjustable Low Pro Clamp-On Block - Melonite Finish
-JP LMOS™ Carrier Group with High Pressure JP EnhancedBolt
-Elftmann Tactical Drop-in Trigger set @ 2.75lbs
-Troy Industries Ambidextrous Magazine Release
-Ergo KeyMod Sling Mount
-Luth-AR MBA stock with 4 optional butt spacers
-Ambi Safety Selector

Extras:
-Comes with two 20-round P-Mags

Price:
Was $2600, NOW ♦♦$2200♦♦ no trades

Exclusions:
Scope, rings, bipod

Round Count:
-Personally fired just under 150 rounds. Previous owner fired less than 200 rounds if memory serves me correctly.

The story:
-I bought this rifle for my wife, she shot it twice and never looked at it again. Personally I'm not into gas guns, but if I was, this would be one I'd keep. It's very accurate; the operating system and gas block is adjusted and tuned to shoot dime-size groups with 123gr Lapua Scenar's and Hornady Amax's over 44.1 grains of H4350 with hardly any felt recoil.

Sanford Grasseth
360-513-1235
[email protected]

11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg

Below was the last group my wife shot to 351 yards with this rifle. Unfortunately, this is the only archived target I can find since we moved as she had better before this, BUT it's not a bad group for that distance.

TARGET.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top