JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would like to trade 22LR ammo for a Sidehammer type Muzzleloader. I would also consider buying the right one if not interested in trading.
I am not looking for anything expensive. I just want the chance to try it out and see if a muzzleloader is something I would enjoy. I'm more intrigued by the history and function of the older rifles so I'm not really interested in modern inline or break-action type rifles.

Let me know what you got?

Thank you!

How about a nice Thompson Center .45?? Comes with sling and Lyman rear peep sight. Have it for sale for $250, would trade for like amount of .22LR, or some ammo and some cash. If interested I'll PM you some better pics.
Korey

WP_20161013_001.jpg

I have a Navy Arms 58 cal Zouave muzzleloader on the net for $300 OBO. It has been used in the Civil War re-enacments. I bought it for my grandson but his outfit uses a different piece. If interested, give me a PM and we can take it from there. Cash or trade will work.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top