JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From experience I will only use Glock.
Glock mag into a Glock. It finally made sense.
I have not used all the others so can't say they don't all work but the only problems I have ever had have been with a non Glock mag.

$31 for a Glock OEM 33 round mag really isn't that bad, and it's inline with prices I've paid for other higher capacity pistol-caliber OEM magazines. When I had my Beretta CX4 Carbine, I bought some 30-round Beretta magazines and they ran right about the same price. And you know the Glock mags will be reliable. Just makes sense to me to by OEM.

That's kind of what I was thinking.
You get what you pay for usually is very true for firearms items. I made the mistake of buying some G17 KCI mags. They are crap. Actually a handful of crap may be more useful.

But I heard the G17 pmags are good and are cheaper.
With the upcoming election doom looming I figured getting a few extra mags won't hurt.

You get what you pay for usually is very true for firearms items. I made the mistake of buying some G17 KCI mags. They are crap. Actually a handful of crap may be more useful.

With the upcoming election doom looming I figured getting a few extra mags won't hurt.

On the topic of election 31 bucks for a glock 33er will be a whale of a good price if things don't go well.

I bought a few of those PMAG G17 magazines to try out - nothing but good news so far. The lips are not metal, so maybe not hard use mags, but I'm happy so far and they're working great for range trips.

Back right after newtown I ordered 20 AR pmags from Brownells.

Then they started selling for $90 a piece!
It took 4 mths to get them. Actually forgot I had ordered them when they arrived. It was a great od surprise.

I'm looking to price gouge and resell, but if since we live in liberal states with a possible demon liberal going into office I would rather order now then not be able to later.

While Id love to bash on the KCI and SGM mags.. They've all fed just fine.
And we all know what butter fingers Ive got when it comes to dropping full mags.. They've withstood the tall guy drop test unlike my Pmags..

I have no complaints.
I have 5-33rnd KCI glock mags that I leave loaded all the time until I take them to the range for fun, no funky feeding issues. The only sucky part about the KCI mags is they are a PITA to load if you're doing mag after mag. So a mag loader makes it a non issue.

I was all about OEM until I picked up a few, surprisingly they work well. YMMV

I love my KCI mags, they're just the 17 rounders but they work just fine I have zero complaints! And I bought 18 of them at 6.99 a piece so that makes it just a little bit sweeter!

Back right after newtown I ordered 20 AR pmags from Brownells.

Then they started selling for $90 a piece!
It took 4 mths to get them. Actually forgot I had ordered them when they arrived. It was a great od surprise.

I'm looking to price gouge and resell, but if since we live in liberal states with a possible demon liberal going into office I would rather order now then not be able to later.
I ordered some 33 round Glock mags from Midway USA right at the start of the (2008?)panic for somewhere under $30. They wound up backordered so they didn't charge my card. When they came in months later, Midway honored the price. I was very impressed. And happy to pay the bill. I probably could have made a tidy profit right away, but I bought them to shoot so I shot them. I'm still happy with my decision.

I haven't tried the PMAG Glock mags, but I've tried a few others. I have not had good luck with anything but Glock brand mags in a Glock. I may try the PMAGS but I'm doing pretty well on Glock mags right now. Famous last words, right?

Glock Pmags run very well IMO, I have both 15/17s in my G19 with no complaints, it they put out 32s I'd grab them also.

I also have played with the ETS Glock mags in 15/17s and in 31s in my G19 and they also run equally fine. Feed well, drop free, empty or loaded. add the fact that they are clear and they look cool too. They also make a 22rd 9mm mag, havent tried this one but will when I reorder some.

KCI mags, they fine, although I only use them for the range and have them all marked to I dont accidently mix them up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top