JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can someone put me on a good allround optic for a remington 700. Technology has change too much for the better. I would like something that can do low light. with a red or green dot in the retcicle with mill dots. any suggetions would be appreciated.

I have used a few of the cheaper bushnells and I have liked every one of them. Clear glass, holds zero etc. Nothing fancy, but for hunting they were just fine. Their higher end stuff is pretty nice, but their reticles are a little lacking. I put a vortex 6.5-20x with target turrets on my wife's "hunting" rifle and I am more than impressed with it, especially for the money I paid for it. Bang for the buck, the vortex scopes are some of the best going in the sub $1k range. Also, you can get them with some of the nicer ranging reticles if that is something that matters to you. One thing everyone I have talked to has said, is that if you want to shoot 1000yds you will probably end up wanting something that can go close to 20x on the mag. Supposedly it makes life a little easier. But on the flip side, a 6.5x minimum mag on my wife's scope can kind of suck for woods hunting because of the slightly more limited field of view. Choose your battles I suppose.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top