JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Note: I added a target photo below. The target on the right is from this rifle and was shot at 100 yards with 7x scope. I used 4 different types of budget 55gr fmj ammo, the middle group in each target was a 2nd group of Remington 55gr fmj. The BCA barrel has problems, I know. I haven't given up on it, yet:) But the Anderson rifle I have for sale in this post has potential for a decently accurate budget paper puncher. Some good hand loads in this rifle would probably get you in moa territory.

Price is $350, cash only. I will buy back complete upper immediately after sale for $200 if you do not wish to keep it. The lower and upper receivers as well as the barrel are Anderson parts, The barrel is 5.56 and 1:8 twist. BCG is a Alpha V1 Nitride unit. Rifle is complete except for optic. It includes one 30rnd pmag.

This rifle is available to Oregon and Washington residents 18 years of age or older. Face to face meeting only at PDX Metro FFL, no shipping.

20181215_125526.jpg 20181215_125749.jpg andersonbcatargets.jpg

Last Edited: