JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now i know supply and demand economics can be a pain in the fourth point of contact but surely I cant be the only one noticing that EO and AIMPOINT prices have gone up some and even VORTEX strikefire and sparcs are going up quite a large amount.

Last year i could pick up almost any eo model for 4-500 bucks now im seeing some places having them in the 6-800 range which is quite absurd, same goes for aimpoints, pro's are going for 450-500 now with a 399 msrp.

Strikefires were under 2 and now the common price seems to be 3-350.

Makes you wonder how many firearms and related items have been purchased lately to make common optics start to go up like this

Well, production has increased on AR's and such, and they're selling faster than ever. So the demand for Eo and Aimpoint are going to go up correspondingly. And then there are government contract purchases, etc.

I know gunsmiths who work on Remington 700's are backlogged more than ever. Which has absolutely nothing to do with any discussed legislation. But the whole market is still going crazy.

If you are seeing Aimpoint PRO's for $450-500 then you are shopping at the wrong place. The MSRP is still $400. MidwayUSA had them for that price up until last week when they sold out. I've noticed the rest of the Aimpoint line (CompML2/3, etc) have stayed the same.

What is happening is there is no shortage of people trying to gouge by artificially inflating the price. In almost all cases the manufacture MSRP has not moved one dollar. It's either distributor or retailer greed.

So are you saying that firearms are the reason fuel, food, tired, parts, everything you buy is going up in price?

How about the crappy economy? Cost of raw material is going up = higher end cost. Fuel costs are up = higher end cost. Taxes are up = higher end cost. Insurance is up = higher end cost.

Then of course anything imported you also have to figure in currency fluxuations.

LA Police Gear had Aimpoint PRO's for $357 shipped a couple of days ago.

The Vortex Strikefire is an ok optic for $150-200 anything more and you'd be money ahead picking up a used or new Aimpoint PRO.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top