JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just tried to order a BFS3 from optics planet and they canceled my order.
Here's what they said:
"We have carefully reviewed the details of your order and some or all of the products you ordered are subject to United States federal, state and/or local government laws and regulations regarding the domestic sale of restricted products. We apologize, but at this time we are not able to proceed with processing your order. In order to ensure that we comply with all applicable laws and regulations we are forced to cancel your order."

but.....
BFS3 triggers are legal in Oregon. In fact, Franklin ships them to OR. Optics Planet just has a hell of a lot better price on them.....
Does anybody know an outlet where I can buy a binary trigger for a good price and have it shipped to OR?

Here's what they said:
"We have carefully reviewed the details of your order and some or all of the products you ordered are subject to United States federal, state and/or local government laws and regulations regarding the domestic sale of restricted products. We apologize, but at this time we are not able to proceed with processing your order. In order to ensure that we comply with all applicable laws and regulations we are forced to cancel your order."

but.....
BFS3 triggers are legal in Oregon. In fact, Franklin ships them to OR. Optics Planet just has a hell of a lot better price on them.....
Does anybody know an outlet where I can buy a binary trigger for a good price and have it shipped to OR?

Try @LuckySG He's one of our local supporting FFL vendors here.

I bought a Franklin set-up from him not too long ago, and he'll even probably ship it to you if you're nice to him. :s0155:

Sorry, you are not the first person this has happened to, they seem to confuse us with Washington, or perhaps they get a whiff of Brownstain and fall backwards. Happy to help, just send me a link to the one you wanted and I will make it a better experience for you.

Sorry, you are not the first person this has happened to, they seem to confuse us with Washington, or perhaps they get a whiff of Brownstain and fall backwards. Happy to help, just send me a link to the one you wanted and I will make it a better experience for you.
This is why we should always check our supporting vendors first!:D:s0155:

Same problem here ‍♂️

Screenshot_20200505-084032_Gmail.jpg

I'd be interested if you could order the optics planet BFSIII for me? I'm running into the same problem as OP.
Hello.

I don't order from optics planet, but I think you are asking for the Franklin binary trigger and while they are currently out of stock from the distributors I work with I do have one due later this week installed in a lower receiver and can make you a deal on the complete lower or uninstall it if you just want the trigger.

Hello.

I don't order from optics planet, but I think you are asking for the Franklin binary trigger and while they are currently out of stock from the distributors I work with I do have one due later this week installed in a lower receiver and can make you a deal on the complete lower or uninstall it if you just want the trigger.

I might be interested, was mainly looking for the optics planet exclusive straight silver bfs3

I just ordered an AK platform Franklin Binary trigger from Optics Planet this morning. 10% back in Planet Bucks and free shipping. Best deal that I found online as they seem to be Map Priced.
I received a UPS tracking number. Looked it up and item is enroute.
I was on another site shopping these and noticed their shipping disclaimer, "Will not ship to such and such States". Where it got near the end of the list in noticed ".......Maine, Maryland or Washington D.C.".
The word or may in the past have been mistaken for OR.

Last Edited:
Here's what they said:

but.....
I havent check Optics yet, what price do they have on the Franklin? $299 It should be a drop in at least;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top