JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys.

So recently OpsGear.com was having a sale on 5.11 Tactical products. I had been waiting for a sale on 5.11 Tactical to order a Select Carry Sling Pack. I placed the order for only the pack on Friday afternoon Feb 1st.

As of today my order is still "being shipped" according to their web site. I called today and inquired to the delay. The gentlemen on the other end was polite but, when I asked why my order was taking so long to ship out he told me, "Well, we might be waiting for word or a shipment from the manufacturer." I asked if my the pack was actually in stock when I placed my order and he admitted he didn't know. He said he thought my order would ship out "probably in the next couple days."

I don't think I will be ordering from OpsGear again given that they sell items on their site and don't actually have a live inventory. This type of business bothers me and I try to stay away from companies who operate like this. I thought I would give others a heads up on how this company operates.

Thanks for the link Nwcid. I'll check them out if I am considering something like this in the future. Well, Damn. I should have ordered from LA Police Gear. Same price, plus a knife, free shipping, and a hat. Now I know better.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top