JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys.

So recently OpsGear.com was having a sale on 5.11 Tactical products. I had been waiting for a sale on 5.11 Tactical to order a Select Carry Sling Pack. I placed the order for only the pack on Friday afternoon Feb 1st.

As of today my order is still "being shipped" according to their web site. I called today and inquired to the delay. The gentlemen on the other end was polite but, when I asked why my order was taking so long to ship out he told me, "Well, we might be waiting for word or a shipment from the manufacturer." I asked if my the pack was actually in stock when I placed my order and he admitted he didn't know. He said he thought my order would ship out "probably in the next couple days."

I don't think I will be ordering from OpsGear again given that they sell items on their site and don't actually have a live inventory. This type of business bothers me and I try to stay away from companies who operate like this. I thought I would give others a heads up on how this company operates.

Thanks for the link Nwcid. I'll check them out if I am considering something like this in the future. Well, Damn. I should have ordered from LA Police Gear. Same price, plus a knife, free shipping, and a hat. Now I know better.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top