JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She gave up too easily ... wait until she needs to sell that property! Who is going to want to buy that property just downrange of a questionable backstop?

Loss of resell value alone probably exceeds $100K

My personal take on this is that the guys doing the shooting are idiots.

I was always taught that you don't pull the trigger unless you know exactly where the bullet is going to go.

Shooting when there is a house, barn, people or whatever downrange from you is dumb and downright dangerous.

The people with the range give all safety minded gun owners a bad rap.

My personal take on this is that the guys doing the shooting are idiots.

I was always taught that you don't pull the trigger unless you know exactly where the bullet is going to go.

Shooting when there is a house, barn, people or whatever downrange from you is dumb and downright dangerous.

The people with the range give all safety minded gun owners a bad rap.

Actually they reflect badly on all gun owners in some folks eyes.
Anyone that would think what they are doing is definitly balistically challenged. By the comments they were not restricting their shooting to clay pigeons. They were most likely shooting .223, 7.62x39, 7.62x54 or something similar or larger. I doubt they are shooting a rimfire at 300 yards. even a 17HMR is hard pressed at that range. She is on nearly level ground with them and in direct line to that pathetic thing they call a backstop
She is in serious danger as are her animals. There is nothing anyone could say to justify behavior like that.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/hillsboroargus/2010/06/they_can_shoot_over_my_head_an.html

I saw this while checking the news this morning and was wondering what you guys thought about this. Without getting into whether or not she should of signed the settlement and took the money. I want to know if you had a range on your property and someone complain would you have gone thios route or simply moved the range to end the conflict.

I don't think they should be allowed to shoot like that. Too much risk. If I shoot out in the woods, there's not much risk because there's not many houses, and I have a backstop..

Personally I think she should start shooting back at them and wait to see how long they want to work out an agreement.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top