Opinions on Trade

Would you accept this trade?

• Accept the trade for the SIG

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Keep the Kimber

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
Reactions
I have a Kimber Pro Carry HD II and Kimber conversion kit in what I would call 95-99% condition and am being offered a SIG P226 with SIG conversion kit. My Kimber is in great condition and has served me well. I'm really looking to sell it and buy a full size 1911 or trade for one but I'm tempted by this offer. I value the combo around $900-950. He values the SIG combo around the same and offered a straight trade. The Kimber has about 2000 rounds through it, 1000 .22LR through the conversion. If I'm reading his email correctly he says the SIG only has 50 rounds through it and the conversion kit only has 50 rounds through it, but in the pics they look kinda beat up to me. Also how can I figure out how old the SIG is? It doesnt have the rail on it like the new ones but I dont know when that started. Thanks for input.

Reactions
The Sig value with the conversion kit exceeds the value of your Kimber!

You Kimber with equivalent conversion kits...values areabout equal.

Since both are used value is a almost a wash.

===================================

Boils down to what you want!

And what caliber you want!

Since I am not a Kimber owner or fan...but I have owned Sigs. Once read a report on a Sig: 10,000 round torture test!
Barrel wear NOT WORTH NOTING.

Anyone ever read about a 10,000 round torture test for a Kimber?????

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom