JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you accept this trade?

• Accept the trade for the SIG

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Keep the Kimber

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
Reactions
I have a Kimber Pro Carry HD II and Kimber conversion kit in what I would call 95-99% condition and am being offered a SIG P226 with SIG conversion kit. My Kimber is in great condition and has served me well. I'm really looking to sell it and buy a full size 1911 or trade for one but I'm tempted by this offer. I value the combo around $900-950. He values the SIG combo around the same and offered a straight trade. The Kimber has about 2000 rounds through it, 1000 .22LR through the conversion. If I'm reading his email correctly he says the SIG only has 50 rounds through it and the conversion kit only has 50 rounds through it, but in the pics they look kinda beat up to me. Also how can I figure out how old the SIG is? It doesnt have the rail on it like the new ones but I dont know when that started. Thanks for input.

The Sig value with the conversion kit exceeds the value of your Kimber!

You Kimber with equivalent conversion kits...values areabout equal.

Since both are used value is a almost a wash.

===================================

Boils down to what you want!

And what caliber you want!

Since I am not a Kimber owner or fan...but I have owned Sigs. Once read a report on a Sig: 10,000 round torture test!
Barrel wear NOT WORTH NOTING.

Anyone ever read about a 10,000 round torture test for a Kimber?????

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top