JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Midsouth has the following deal for $598.96. What do you guys think? I'm looking for an AR scope (5.56) for 10 yards to 200.. What say you?

Midsouth Exclusive - The Leupold® VX-R® 1.25-4x20mm Gunner - The Ultimate AR Scope! We teamed up with Leupold to build the Ultimate AR riflescope. We've taken the features of the VX-R Patrol® and added a Green FireDot® SPR (Special Purpose Reticle) and exclusive VX-R Gunner BDC (Bullet Drop Compensation) System. To take it to the next level, we asked Leupold to develop 3 exclusive Elevation BDC caliber offerings - .223 Remington, .308 Remington, and .300 Blackout. What the Leupold Development team responded with was more than good; they are awesome! The .223 and .308 models allow you to zero at 100 yards, and reach out to over 500 yards (or anywhere in between) with just a turn of the dial. The .300 Blackout is unlike anything you've ever seen - Switch between Supersonic and Subsonic ammunition –without having to re-zero the scope. The dial features markings for both types of ammo. Read more below about the respective calibers.
http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/gunner.asp?clicks=rot1
<broken link removed>

VXR_Gunner_banner.jpg

Just an aside, I posted this question about 8 minutes ago and then I googled for "VX-R 1.25-4x20mm Gunner .223 BDC" and this post came up #2.. man, those google robots are fast!

Looks similar to the VX-R Patrol, and about the same price. I bought a VX-R Patrol and loved it, but I decided to sell it to go with more magnification. Great scope though.

Looks similar to the VX-R Patrol, and about the same price. I bought a VX-R Patrol and loved it, but I decided to sell it to go with more magnification. Great scope though.

Thank you. What scope did you end up switching too? I've been looking at the Vortex Viper PST (ffp) and it looks like a lot of scope for the money.

I just got a vxr Patrol 3x9 and I love it. I have it on my 22lr ar15. Im sure the scope you mention is good too... oh btw I have the leupold quick release rings and the scope is dead nuts at zero up zero right at 70yards out of the box...maybe I have a well placed rail on my upper though.. ..

I have a VX-R 3-9x40 on my hunting rifle. Love it with one exception that may not matter to you. The top (elevation) turret can't be covered or locked and I sometimes find that it's rotated when I'm traveling thru a brushy area.

its based on the VX-R patrol. it looks like it just has different turrets and a green diode for the reticle.
i was looking at these for my 300 blk rifle. i couldn't find one in town and ended up going with the vortex viper pst 1-4. i think i like it better, haven't been to the range yet

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top