JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So a co worker ( praise the lord for broke co-wokers lol), sold me his Beretta 96G Vertec .40. Now Im not a fan of full size guns, but the fact that he sold it to me for $230 with 2 mags 100 rounds or ammo and box, in like GOOD condition.. a few wear marks, but not bad at all) made me buy it... now someone tell me about this gun! lol.. :confused: Its got a rail on it so if all else it would be a good bed side gun with a light/laser combo attached

I also have a vertec, (9mm version). I am very happy with mine as it is far more accurate than a 92f that I owned several years ago. The vertec has a stainless barrel that the other 92/96 d's,f's don't.The grip frame is smaller that the regular 92/96 and the trigger is reset further back in the frame for people with shorter fingers. Basically it's a 92/96 made for smaller hands with the addition of an accessory rail. The 92/96 vertec take the same magazines as the regular 92/96's. Also, the front sight is dovetailed so you can install night sights with out any additional machining. For the price you paid, you got a heck of a deal. The addition of a light/laser combo on your 96 would make it a perfect bedside gun.
Enjoy.:D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top