JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never tried those belts in particular but I I do have a couple of their cheapo belts and hate them throughly. uncomfortable, limp, dig into my hip a little. My work gives us all 5.11 uniforms and they leave a lot to be desired. For EDC belts the thick carhartt ones seem to work the best for me.

They aren't Crye or Ronin but they offer decent stuff. I have a couple of their belts and pair of boots. I also have a friend that works for them so I like to support them plus I get a discount.

As @djharteloo , pass on the limp/flimsy 5.11 belts for EDC, however they have several models of sturdy ones which are excellent for daily wear.

I have several of there "trainer" belt (different colors), and they are pretty darn good and wear very well. Both keep up appearance & stiffness.

No idea on the particulars of the belt mentioned in the OP tho.

I have a Carhartt Flip/Flop belt that has held up extremely well, and it's a two tone, so it works with most dress, black on one side, brown on the other!
I carry one of the heaviest pistols around, (50 Oz loaded,) and this belt has not sagged, or folded the top over like a lot of others, and the holster clips don't dig into it like others have! I think I paid $40 or so for it @Fred Myers a couple of years ago!

I've bought a few pairs of their boots on discount. Had good luck so far. I tend to destroy boots and shoes quickly, theirs have held up better than anything else I've had in recent years.

I own two belts, one black and one brown. Both leather gun belts from Alien Gear. They don't fold over, sag or look the least bit tactical. From all appearances, they're what you'd expect on a 68-year-old in jeans and t-shirt.

I wear their pants and have a few of their products...a double rifle soft case and some pouches. Their quality is good and in line with their pricing...at least I think it is on the things I have experience with.

As for belts specifically there are a lot of options out there. My EDC belt is the Ares Gear Aegis Enhanced. It is not cheap but I've worn it everyday for five years and it will easily go another five so I can justify the price. But I prefer this type of belt over leather as it is infinitely adjustable due to the buckle design (leather belt holes in never seem to be in the right place). And you don't have to worry about the belt and/or the holes stretching out over time.

I often wonder about all these fancy, high weight belts. I've always used whatever belt is around and they've always held up my pants and gun just fine. Maybe I don't wear my belts loose enough for it to matter?

Found a pretty good belt today at Sportsman's.

Called 'American Endurance'. Not a double layer lined but a pretty thick one piece, a little over 1.5" wide, and is supporting a pretty heavy duty Bianchi holster with my mod 66 S&W while I am breaking it in!

Really supports my Pachmayr high rise 1911 holster as well.

The upside? $21.99 !

Breaking in my new belt.

Not at all bad for the price and is supporting my 1911 and a double mag pouch very well!
IMG_1970[1].JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads