JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am thinking of putting a Noveske Flaming Pig muzzle brake on my 16" AR. I know this device is more for a SBR but it just seems to have been one of those ideas that has really grown on me.

So is it a dumb idea, impractical, or a what the heck why not idea?

Thanks.

Aside from looking a bit odd hanging out there on the end of a non SBR, I have to say they function very well. On my 7"bbl AK it's the difference between a deafening sound w/ 2-foot fireball and a mild forward focused report and zero fireball.

Basically it's just a Bulgarian KRINKOV style 4-Piece Flash Hider

The Noveske KX3 Flaming Pig will work on any length rifle. They are coming out with a KX5 soon which is longer but skinnier to fit under certain hand guards. I had one on my SBR until I got a suppressor and it worked fine. Gary

I like the concept and run Krink style brakes on my AR pistol and rifle. I do have a hard time swallowing the price of the Flaming Pig. If you're uncertain if you'll like it, you might consider a lower cost alternative to test and see if this style of brake is for you.

<broken link removed>

I like the concept and run Krink style brakes on my AR pistol and rifle. I do have a hard time swallowing the price of the Flaming Pig. If you're uncertain if you'll like it, you might consider a lower cost alternative to test and see if this style of brake is for you, like the one in the link below.

<broken link removed>

I like the concept and run Krink style brakes on my AR pistol and rifle. I do have a hard time swallowing the price of the Flaming Pig. If you're uncertain if you'll like it, you might consider a lower cost alternative to test and see if this style of brake is for you, like the one in the link below.

<broken link removed>

Thanks for the input. The ice arms looks very similar to the noveske and a heck of a lot cheaper. My jury is still out. Not sure what to do.

I will second on the Clamore, but the Pig is awesome too on any length barrel. They both work well. I actually like the larger size of the Pig tucked into an NSR or DD Mod rail, looks mean.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top