JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am thinking of putting a Noveske Flaming Pig muzzle brake on my 16" AR. I know this device is more for a SBR but it just seems to have been one of those ideas that has really grown on me.

So is it a dumb idea, impractical, or a what the heck why not idea?

Thanks.

Aside from looking a bit odd hanging out there on the end of a non SBR, I have to say they function very well. On my 7"bbl AK it's the difference between a deafening sound w/ 2-foot fireball and a mild forward focused report and zero fireball.

Basically it's just a Bulgarian KRINKOV style 4-Piece Flash Hider

The Noveske KX3 Flaming Pig will work on any length rifle. They are coming out with a KX5 soon which is longer but skinnier to fit under certain hand guards. I had one on my SBR until I got a suppressor and it worked fine. Gary

I like the concept and run Krink style brakes on my AR pistol and rifle. I do have a hard time swallowing the price of the Flaming Pig. If you're uncertain if you'll like it, you might consider a lower cost alternative to test and see if this style of brake is for you.

<broken link removed>

I like the concept and run Krink style brakes on my AR pistol and rifle. I do have a hard time swallowing the price of the Flaming Pig. If you're uncertain if you'll like it, you might consider a lower cost alternative to test and see if this style of brake is for you, like the one in the link below.

<broken link removed>

I like the concept and run Krink style brakes on my AR pistol and rifle. I do have a hard time swallowing the price of the Flaming Pig. If you're uncertain if you'll like it, you might consider a lower cost alternative to test and see if this style of brake is for you, like the one in the link below.

<broken link removed>

Thanks for the input. The ice arms looks very similar to the noveske and a heck of a lot cheaper. My jury is still out. Not sure what to do.

I will second on the Clamore, but the Pig is awesome too on any length barrel. They both work well. I actually like the larger size of the Pig tucked into an NSR or DD Mod rail, looks mean.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top