JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks. I'm going to post it some other places. Those alphabet boys slipped the chain years ago from law and justice to control and power.

In my view, that article is claiming that it's unfair, stereotypical and racist for ATF to set bait in front of certain folks who, due to a blend of melanin and subculture, are more susceptible/predisposed to committing a crime . . . while at the same time pretending it is not stereotypical and racist to assert that there actually are some folks who, due to their blend of melanin and subculture, are more susceptible/predisposed to committing a crime.

I have no problem with sting/reverse sting operations that present nothing more than an opportunity. Regarding legal jeopardy, that rests solely on individual predisposition to bite or walk away. And as for size of the bait, any fisherman can tell you how that works. My own experience tells me there's no chunk of alphabet that's willing to spend a heap of time and money just to catch little fish.

How to avoid trolling only in ponds where there's a certain blend of melanin and subculture? That can be taken out of the legal picture by spreading "word on the street" equally through diverse ponds (neighborhoods), then waiting to see who shows up to take the bait.

Where I do have a problem (and where the article misses the target) is the subsequent handling of the catch. There is a real rub with an "injustice system" that does not prosecute evenly without regard for neighborhood of origin (or blend of melanin and subculture almost goes without saying).

Last Edited:
Stings by the Feds are probably more common than we know and seem to be used to further agendas

The recent bust of "Proud boys" at gay parade was an insider that probably instigated the whole thing. Pawn shops set up in NW that got a mentally challenged kid to get a neck tattoo. Fast and Furious trying to manufacture ground for gun restrictions. And it is suspicious most of the shooters are known to authorities.

There have been at least two threads on it that have been shut down

Maybe just Google it?
Sorry I wasn't clear. Pressing the SARCASM button, let me clarify. I absolutely did read plenty of news reports about the 31 boy scouts & fantasy writers who got arrested because of an alarmed tip from Karen. What I missed was any news reporting about a purported insider who instigated the group to stray from the peaceful counter-protest they'd planned.
SARCASM button OFF.

Paywall...

Will. Not. Pay. For. WaPo. Ever...
Quoted for truth!

Here ya' go

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR