JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I am glad I paid two months ahead and can now skip those two payments. Gives me a bit of extra cash.

Yesterday I got a little closer to getting back to Jan levels in my investments. Watching closely, about 10% more to get, then to cash I go.

To late for what? Even if you bought today at $30 +/- and it's $100 by the end of the year that's still a profit...

Yup or it could be $0.01. It is not a profitable business with its PE of over 400. Very speculative at best. For the time being the stock will be flat or go down imo. Its not a secret that its merging and the business will not translate to a US market imo as the infrastructure and distance is just much bigger problems here.

I see some more turmoil in the next few weeks but still some great plays for people that trade some. I have absolutely crushed shorting the TVIX in the last week and scalping JNUG. Also got to average down on a few longs like LRCX, EXO, BA. I am very very happy with the position on Boeing. Who would of thought you could get shares of Boeing for under $100? Had 205 shares of Boeing at a 235ish average to 320 shares at a 188 average.

Just wanted to recap on this post. Of course I have a few home run swings that are not yet back to pre China flu levels but my main positions LRCX, EXO are currently over the price I was able to average down to. Boeing is within less then $5 of my $153 average. Having dry powder really saved my bacon or my portfolio would of taken forever to get to even money. Shorting the TVIX really did well for me also.

To late for what? Even if you bought today at $30 +/- and it's $100 by the end of the year that's still a profit...

By the time such opportunities are public knowledge, they are no longer opportunities - it is usually too late to get in when the stock is low ready to shoot high - it has already shot high and might gain a bit, but not like it did before.

"Get it before it skyrockets"?

It already has skyrocketed (3X increase). It has reached the apex of it's rise.

Too late.

By the time such opportunities are public knowledge, they are no longer opportunities - it is usually too late to get in when the stock is low ready to shoot high - it has already shot high and might gain a bit, but not like it did before.

"Get it before it skyrockets"?

It already has skyrocketed (3X increase). It has reached the apex of it's rise.

Too late.

IMO I disagree it will over $100 by years end...

@USMC1911LAM is a great company... KLAC is great as well

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top