JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm also biding my time until it seems like we've hit lower. I think it will be closer to when we see more cases of the virus popping up around the states. Probably going to invest in stocks soon, then real-estate when the housing market crashes in a few years.
But I really want this and that gun or fishing rod!
:rolleyes:

...But I really want this and that gun or fishing rod!
:rolleyes:

Durable goods are always a good to have for pre-economic calamity.

Likely real estate, for whatever the comings might be.

Not sounding off doom & gloom by any means, however we all may be in for a "new" type of "economy" come this time next year.

Truly depends upon if and how the Corony-V gets legs, both globally, and here in the states. We're only at the beginning of it, economically speaking, and the global house of cards is trembling pretty badly, even with the dealers putting all hands on the board.

The financial stop gaps going on in China & HK are seemingly pretty well thought out, but also very spendy. Massive cash influxes to markets, insurance payment temporary delays, free "helicopter" cash in HK (10,000 HK pp~$1,300 USD). Which unfortunately could result in a severe false inflation on the street without strict price/market controls...

Was thinking I'd have some time.:-(
Calling for a market crash and explaining that things are not what they seem. I'd expect the market to continue up for a bit, it wouldn't surprise me to see 30,000 plus for the Dow in a few months, then wham, some external event like a Ukraine/Russia conflict. In reality, none of us know what the future will bring.

The Crazy Events Of The Past Month And What They Mean For 2020

The Crazy Events Of The Past Month And What They Mean For 2020

Brandon Smith
December 22nd, 2019

Dam I sold my options too soon. Same options I sold on Monday for a 25ish% premium just four days ago is now at +1800% :eek: Wish I could have that one back...

I actually held off today. Too busy at work to pay close attention. Plus its Friday. Who knows what the weekend will bring.

Side note......my personal fund was up 2.4% today but I'm down 7% for the week.

-E-

I actually held off today. Too busy at work to pay close attention. Plus its Friday. Who knows what the weekend will bring.

Side note......my personal fund was up 2.4% today but I'm down 7% for the week.

-E-

Were getting into very, very oversold territory imo. Tech stocks that are heavy in China (see Apple ect) are gonna get hammered (but not all) for a while but general market is still oversold imo. Over the weekend I will be looking into stocks with little China exposure that are oversold.

Well I'm a little hacked off right now. I use the Robinhood platform for my trades. It crashed this morning at 6:33 and has left of bunch of my trades (including Boeing) that I initiated pre-market in limbo while the market has climbed 800+ points. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

-E-

Wow, rip your face off rally today. Dow up 5.1%. Don't think anyone was expecting a comeback of that magnitude. Month isn't over yet.

I think it was the biggest one day rise, in like a few, well someone said ever. But I didn't do the historical research. How much time did this "good news" get on the news?

Of course, if I had bought yesturday, I'd be happier ...

Last Edited:
I did some due diligence on a few things and got some action pre market open. I think I got into a fair position. Got some Tesla and Lam Research calls for June and picked up 2000 NVCN shares as a lotto ticket if FDA ever gets approved. Also got some UWT that I will be keeping an eye on for a long play with a pretty tight stop. If oil look to bust out I will scale in some more.

News Alert: Federal Reserve announces
first emergency rate cut since
the financial crisis (CNN)

The Federal Reserve slashed interest rates by half a percentage point on Tuesday, a bold attempt to give the US economy a jolt in the face of concerns about the coronavirus outbreak.
It was the first unscheduled, emergency rate cut since 2008, and it also marks the biggest one-time cut since then. The new benchmark interest rate is a range of between 1% and 1.25%.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top