JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol just looked at TVIX futures and they got halted on a circuit breaker. Gonna be a bubblegumshow tomorrow! Yup gonna be a bloodbath.

Lol.....I'm down 18% today already. My energy stocks are really taking a beating but dang....some of them I've never seen so cheap!!!

-E-

Last Edited:
Man this is pretty nuts. Been waiting for this for a long time, but now that its here, I am not sure if this is "IT" and if it is, do I dump money in now, or wait for the bottom.....

And if it more than a recession, and shaping up to be a great depression, then having cash under the mattress sure would be nice.

Man this is pretty nuts. Been waiting for this for a long time, but now that its here, I am not sure if this is "IT" and if it is, do I dump money in now, or wait for the bottom.....

And if it more than a recession, and shaping up to be a great depression, then having cash under the mattress sure would be nice.

Put a percentage in on a schedule....dollar cost average. You will drive yourself nuts otherwise.

E

Cash in the safe, just in case the bottom truly falls out... :eek:

My stocks are still holding, and even building, but i'm running a more secure portfolio that doesn't get triggered by events nearly as much!
In fact, several stocks are still climbing, and others are holding firm, though like anything, it can drop with little warning, most are not going to!
My gains take more time, but the pay out is consistent, and I have less risk!
One I bought in a $78.00 per, and it's currently holding rock steady at $170.05, and ever quarter I reinvest the gains back onto buying more shares!
I'm not hurtin! :cool:

Did pretty good today. I shorted the TVIX from 289 down to the 260 level. Left a quite a bit on the table but it hit my targets and I worked my limits. All I know is I am super happy my stop loss on my UWT (oil play) terminated my position. Couple of my longs mainly Tesla and Lam Research got slapped pretty good though.

Every week I put in about $650 of my paycheck into my 401K, and that is still mostly ETFs so I am buying on the downslope (I hope it goes in on a down day). But I have about $250K in an IRA that is sitting there waiting to jump back in when it looks like it is near the bottom - I will start thinking seriously about it when it is down 20% from when I got out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top