JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WP_001736.jpg
My son Josh filled his first time youth tag today, we went up and cruised the first clear-cut we came to. This one and a smaller buck jumped up out of there afternoon nap spot and he took a shot with his Savage .243 at about 75 yards.
I couldn't be happier if I shot ten deer. We took the head to the taxidermy tonight for a European mount.

I've got plenty of euros. There all that. Those nicer black tails are few and far between anymore. Just a idea on the euro. I had a guy slice a nice wedge of Burl to mount it on. Looks much nicer then the generic machined wood.

I've got plenty of euros. There all that. Those nicer black tails are few and far between anymore. Just a idea on the euro. I had a guy slice a nice wedge of Burl to mount it on. Looks much nicer then the generic machined wood.
That is a good idea, i have a buddy that works in the woods he could find me a unique piece of wood to mount it on.

View attachment 112304
My son Josh filled his first time youth tag today, we went up and cruised the first clear-cut we came to. This one and a smaller buck jumped up out of there afternoon nap spot and he took a shot with his Savage .243 at about 75 yards.
I couldn't be happier if I shot ten deer. We took the head to the taxidermy tonight for a European mount.
If you happen to get a copy of Northwest Sportsmans magazine, my son made the reader photos with his first buck. Page. 36
:s0015:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads