JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought I would edit this post to accurately reflect what I am doing. Upon lots of research I have come to the conclusion that while a good hot blue is the pinnacle of a good shop I just can't find the market for it. It seems that everyone is leaning towards the spray on finishes. I do bead blasting and an leaning towards cerakote finishing. I am a graduate of the Colorado School of Trades back in '99 and will be offering gunsmithing. I was also a glock armorer for 6 years but didn't renew since it's a glock, not much had changed. I love building 10/22's so ill be offering custom packages on those and other popular platforms as well.

We are also starting custom laser engraving. While we are waiting on the ATF we are ONLY taking non regulated parts ie slides, uppers, grips, stocks, mags etc... NO lowers, frames etc until the license is finalized (not going to mess with the ATF). Part must fit in my machine which is 12"x18". We won't be dealing in new guns but over time will be dealing in used guns.

Pm me with questions and company name, we were at the open carry event last Saturday here in vancouver and were the company who donated the mugs they were giving away.

Thanks for reading

Last Edited:
Thanks, yeah I love building 10/22's. I've built a bunch with all the same tack driving results. I'm going to incorporate 10/22's with my laser engraving and I think that will add a real nice custom touch.

I will be offering several accurazing packages in different price ranges. Normally I've been doing complete builds but i could see how people wouldn't want to spend that much on the total package. Also considering instead of hot bluing maybe parkerizing and possibly cera kote. I love a good hot blue but im seeing more of a market for the spray finishes. Thanks

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top